Digital Square supports investments in digital health global goods, which are tools that are adaptable to different countries and contexts. Mature digital health global good software is software that is (usually) Free and Open Source (FOSS), is supported by a strong community, has a clear governance structure, is funded by multiple sources, has been deployed at significant scale, is used across multiple countries, has demonstrated effectiveness, is designed to be interoperable, and is an emergent standard application.
Click here to access RFA #2019-006: Notice D "Patient-level Indicator Reporting"
Notice D Directions on how to create an account and upload a concept note (video tutorial):
- April 25 – May 10: Concept Note Development
- May 13 – May 31: Concept Note Review & Finalization
- June 10 – July 5: Technical Application Co-Creation
- July 8 – July 19: Technical Application Comment Period
- July 22 – August 2: Application Finalization
- August 5 – August 23: Peer Review Committee Review
- October: Tentative Date of When Bidders are Notified of Decision